ANNOUNCEMENT OF POSITION OPENING
The Children & Nature Network (C&NN) is seeking an Executive Director.
The Executive Director is the chief administrator of the organization. Qualified applicants will have executive leadership experience with non-profit organizations, excellent communications and organizational skills, demonstrated record of successful fundraising, a proven record of compliance with non-profit legal and financial requirements, and a record of thought leadership and accomplishment related to the mission of the organization. This is a full-time position in a virtual organization which means that all staff work remotely. The Executive Director reports to the Chair of the Board; all other staff report to the Executive Director. Location and compensation will be negotiated. Applications are encouraged from all cultural and socio-economic backgrounds and any geographic locations.
• Represent the Children & Nature Network as a thought leader who stands on evidence
• Inspire and lead the staff and volunteers
• Serve as a member of the development team, with major fund-raising and marketing responsibilities
• Provide oversight for all budgets, contracts, employees and grants
• Provide quarterly budget-to-actual reports to the Board and develop the annual budget
• Ensure that commitments specified under grants and contracts are fulfilled on time with excellence
• Instill the organization’s core guiding values throughout communications
• Write reports, thought pieces, white papers and other key communications tools
• Serve as a spokesperson through public speaking including media interviews
• Help design…
[+] Read More