in Vancouver, BC, Canada for inspiring keynotes, expertly-curated workshops, field trips and action labs designed to support and advance the work you do to connect children, families and communities to nature. Get the conversation going at #CNC2017
Don’t miss the premier international gathering of leaders, advocates and activists from the children and nature movement.
Day one of the Conference is our Summit on Nature for an Urban World, offering global perspectives on connecting and restoring communities through the power of nature. Plan the rest of your experience by choosing from nine dynamic conference tracks:
- Making the Case: Advancing the evidence base for the children and nature movement
- Improving Health: Nature’s role in fostering healthier children, families and communities
- Driving Change: How young, diverse leaders are reconnecting children to nature and creating community change
- Strengthening Families: Building closer, stronger family relationships through time in nature
- Learning Outside: Nature-based strategies for advancing education in all communities.
- Lighting the Spark: Connecting children to nature to inspire environmental stewardship and conservation
- Advancing the Movement: Campaigns and collaborations to fuel the children and nature movement worldwide
- Connecting Communities: Exploring nature’s role in community building and healing, justice and equity
- Digging Deep: In-depth sessions on policy, advocacy and growing effective, inclusive networks
As we plan our 2017 conference in Vancouver, BC, Canada, we wish to acknowledge that the event will take place on the ancestral, traditional and unceded indigenous territories of the Coast Salish Peoples, in particular, the Squamish, Musqueam and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations.