THE 2017 C&NN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE POSTER SESSION SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
WHAT: The poster session provides an opportunity for 50+ conference attendees to showcase their inspiring work informally with the 700+ expected attendees. There will be no formal presentations or other workshop during the poster session.
WHEN: Thursday, April 20 from 1:30 – 2:30 PM and 5:00 – 6:00 PM
WHERE: The Westin Bayshore Hotel, Vancouver BC, site of the C&NN Conference
HOW: Please review the details below and apply. The application process closes midnight PST on December 23, 2016. You will be notified via email by January 6, 2017. Note: Poster presenters are required to register for the conference at the discounted price of $340 US. A registration promotional code will be made available to you if you are selected.
- C&NN will supply a standard size easel.
- Poster Size: Maximum 32″ wide x 30″ high
- Posters need to stand unassisted on a standard size easel. Posters cannot be affixed to the wall or any other structure.
- A limited number of shared table spaces will be available. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to apply for a table space.
- Electricity may be available for a fee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All posters must be non-commercial. If you have a fee-based service or product you would like to share, please contact Paxton Barnes at Paxton@childrenandnautre.org to discuss exhibit table opportunities.
Getting Your Poster To The Westin
- Bring your poster to the registration table at the Westin any time before the poster session and we will hold it for you. Be sure your name is on it.
- Bring it with you to set up at 12:30 pm on Thursday. You will receive an email in February with the location of the Poster Session.
- Make arrangements to ship it to the Westin prior to the Conference.
After The Poster Session
- Posters should remain in place Thursday afternoon between poster sessions.
- Please plan to take your poster with you after the final session on Thursday.
- If you need us to hold it for you until Friday, bring it to the registration desk before 6:15 pm on Thursday.
- If you wish to have your poster shipped from the Westin, please make arrangements with the Westin staff in advance.
- All conference-related materials need to be removed from the Westin by 1:00 pm on, Friday, April 21. Materials not claimed by this time will be recycled.