Reach your target audience in our Nature Connection Exhibit Hall, featuring a select group of NGOs, businesses and public agencies working to increase nature access around the world. A key part of our biennial conference, the Nature Connection Exhibit is open throughout our 3-day conference, offering meaningful opportunities to engage 1,000+ activists and influencers from across the children and nature movement, including leaders from the Bay area.
Exhibitors will be recognized in print and online conference schedules, and highlighted on our social media channels.
As an exhibitor, you will benefit from:
- Targeted exposure to an multidisciplinary audience of leaders and decision makers at the world’s premier gathering of the children and nature movement.
- Mission alignment and meaningful engagement with influential leaders and changemakers.
- A forum to showcase your best products and practices for connecting kids to nature.
Who will you reach:
- Policy makers and public officials
- Health & wellness professionals
- Educators and education leaders
- Green schoolyard advocates
- Grassroots leaders and community organizers
- Outdoor education & recreation providers
- Urban planners and built-environment experts
- Young adult leaders
- Family organizers and nature club leaders
Cost: Sign up early and save!
- Single Booth: $1,100 (early bird rate through 12/31/18: $1,000)
- Double Booth: $1,750 (early bird rate through 12/31/18: $1,600)
- Special Nonprofit Single Booth Rate: $725 (early bird rate through 12/31: $650)
All exhibitors receive:
- 10’x10’ exhibit space with a covered table, two chairs and free WiFi
- One conference pass: includes meals and access to all conference sessions (A $495 value!)
- Logo in conference program and online schedule (jpg and eps formats required)
- 10’x20’ exhibit space with two covered tables, four chairs and free WiFi
- Two conference passes: includes meals and access to all conference sessions (A $990 value!)
- Logo in conference program (jpg and eps formats required)
Exhibit only passes:
Exhibit only passes are available for $100 each to exhibitors who require additional staffing beyond the passes included in packages. Exhibit only passes allow access to meals, keynote sessions and the exhibit hall; break-out sessions are not included. (A $150 value!)
Deadline to secure exhibit space is April 1, 2019!
Sign up to be part of our Nature Connection Exhibit today!